Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Last year I made something very similar to this to share with all of you....try as I might, I just can't top it this year. I love this song, I love the image of the Star over the earth...everything about this message fills me even more and seems even more relevant now,  then it was last year. So I wish and pray the same message for all of you this year, for all years to come. I miss you all very much!

Merry Christmas!




In these uncertain and difficult times, joy can be elusive.
Then I hear the bells of Christmas and my heart leaps, my spirit soars.
I have so much to be joyful about on this most Holy of seasons.
I am grateful for the Gift of Life and Love God gave to us all,
for my family, my friends - all of you.
Each of you have touched me in some way and I am grateful.

Rest assured that even though this is not a card in your mailbox,
it still carries my thoughts and prayers
for each one of you
and my deep appreciation for having you in my life.

May God bless and keep you always ,

Cindy


"God, please bless all the soldiers who are fighting so far away.
Keep them safe and hold them tight for they won't be home Christmas Day."


2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I enjoy your blog and hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Jeanette aka Jnet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jnet,
    I wish the same for you. Take care and God bless!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete