Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year!!

Just a short entry to let you all know I'm still here...still kickin'!!!

Christmas went by all weird as it was the first one ever away from my kids....THAT isn't going to happen again!! Not fun at all! The New Year rolled in with barely a notice out here in the boonies with no TV .......no one gets in a big fizz about New Years here...no fireworks anywhere nearby. Probably a few folks upside down on bar stools, but since I don't frequent the saloons .

The weather hasn't been much worse here than in Georgia! Actually, I don't think we've had much more snow that down there...it just hangs around longer here. Looks like you guys are due for some more soon? Aren't you all happy that I'm nice enough to share all that Montana snow with you guys??? LOL!!

The critters are doing fine...Doodles breath still smells like road kill...the cats are well adjusted...Itty Bitty Kittie is doing very well. Not growing, but the sweetest little thing!! Jackpot is still her "dude"....looks out fro her and she adores him, goes everywhere he goes.

I'll get back to more regular posing...just wanted to touch base..!


Hope all is well with everyone! Stay safe, stay warm!

Here's to hopes for a prosperous new year! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy:
    Your Mom gave me your "blog" address and I have been reading with great interest the things you have to say about Montana and your life up there. Envy your adventurous spirit, kinda wish I was a lot younger so I could do something similar. Was 19 when I went to Australia by myself and it was the best "growing up" adventure I could ever have wished for. Still have warm memories of my 9 years there. I know that you must be storing up your memories of your life in Montana. Hope you don't mind me writing like this. Just wanted to wish you well and success in everything you are doing, and hope 2011 is a great one for you. Love, Patricia (Askins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat!
    I don't mind at all! Feel free to comment whenever you wish, its great to hear from you!
    Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete